Big Luggage Tags I'm Going To Disney World For 10 Days In May (2008)?

I'm going to Disney World for 10 days in May (2008)? - big luggage tags

I'm only 20 years old (he's 21 years at Disney) and I booked the trip myself. Only my friend and I go.

I am very concerned about the trip. When I run the route (the route open, more like a receipt telling me everything you have) I really do not understand some things in it. Luggage tags? Why the luggage tags? (I do not really know luggage tag on my power, in the above document (one bag per package label for men - so I think the package in the Park Hopper past 8 days and all that, and my friend and I are both luggage tags for some reason?)

I asked my family memebers who often travel, but none could help me to understand what were those things. When should I confirm it?

My greatest fear that something terrible will happen - as I only registered in 1 Park Hopper Pass instead of 1 per customer (one) for me and my friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment